Giving thanks.


Today I am thankful for all the friends and family I have here in SL.
Also I am thankful to all my sponsors for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to Showcase their products.
Thank! You all. xoxo.


First outfit up is  ~Sassy!~ Webbed top & panties - purple.
 For Bewbapalooza. (Boobie and Ass appliers included!)
Finally managed to get my Lolas sitting right and am quite pleased with them!

Also Wearing one of my fave hairs from Magika [01] Bliss.
And of course, nobody can pry my new [Gos] Isabella Sandals off of me!



Next up is the Tameless Hidden Outfit . 
(She's got a gun!!!!)
I am really digging the look. 
Wore this all afternoon yesterday and got loads of attention.
The perfect compliment to this look is this sleek ,long,
 (r)M Hair No.12'13 ( B l o n d s ) 


Last but not least is this super adorable Candy dress in lemon
 From  ~Sassy!~  For the Candy Fair.

I paired this outfit with ""D!va"" Hair "Kalli" (Ruby)
 I got this beauty free off the lucky board!!

And to top the whole look off I am wearing 1 Hundred's  Sweet Princess Headband In Lemon. Also available at The Candy Fair
And yeah the [Gos] Isabella Sandals!

That's all folks.
 Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

Comments