It's a beautiful day ^.^

Yes I know it's Monday.
No, that didn't kill my mood :3
I've had a super terrific totally awesome day!
Time with the hubby this morning, shopping this afternoon..
Whats not to love???
:D
So instead of annoying everyone I know and love with my happy mood, I decided to show off newness.

Hair: Tameless Hair Danika - Mega Pack
You can buy the natural or fantasy, both come with huds :D
Dress: 20.FIVE Mesh - Rowena Dress
Dress comes with a hud with 5 diff colors :D
Pose Prop: GLITTERATI - Lightbox - Only on MP now

Hair: little bones. Clairvoyance - Ink Pot
Modded it to red.  This is one of the free gifts in the group I told you about HERE.
Shirt: 20.FIVE Mesh - Ella Sweater
Comes with color change hud
Skirt: 20.FIVE Mesh - Gypsy Skirt
Comes with color change hud
Pose Prop: GLITTERATI - Lightbox - Only on MP now

Have a great rest of the week peoples!
xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments