Like rawwwr and stuffs!

Heya Dolls!  It's the weekend and you know what that means?  It's shoppin time!  Ok, I know for me every day is shopping time but still yay Saturday!.  I won't keep you long today.  Just a couple of super cute things that I couldn't hold for myself. I had to share them cuz I love you guys and I'm awesome like that.  Knockers has an adorable dress that comes with a HUD with lots of colors and makes me very happy.  After you get all cutified in your awesome rocker doll dress then make your way on over to the Bitacora Travel Fair and stop off at FBD for her sexy pants look that will make you go RAWR!





Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora

Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*

Lips: .tsg. Ice Cream Lips 

Dress:  ..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Betsy Dress

Pose:  GLITTERATI - Shuttered





Hair:  Pic 1 -[LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair/Naturals
           Pic 2 -Pelle - EMILIA MESH HAIR BLACK

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 01

Outfit:  FBD Leopard leather (Bitacora Travel Fair- Africa)

Poses: .click. World Traveler 6 - RARE & 5 (The Arcade June round)

Other cases: Serenity Style - Vintage Suitcases

Happy weekend dolls!
Mega squishes, Kaileebaby

Comments