She's Fun , She's Got Free & Shes Got Sex Appeal

Okay I have been on a bender this morning, It all started out with Alice Project and her Halloween Massacre Special. This is what the note card says.

"1 free hairstyle everyday, with 3 extras planned for VIPs. Each style is free for ONE DAY ONLY and then L$50 for then on afterwards. VIP styles will be free for VIP members forever (or as long as the vendors are up, anyway)."
Thank you Alice Project !!

Then I started to explore the SIM and found a store called MALT.
I saw these red flags and stopped to let them rezz.. An outlet where everything is 50L!! Sweet deal! So I hit their suscribo and got a bunch or pretties of my own to take home!! Thank you Khea Karas!!
 Gotta love generous designers, I see a theme here.
Okay, let's see. what else.. Oh yes!!...
RedMint is still having their Up to 75% off sale so don't forget to fly over to visit.
Thank you Moni ♥
Also there is a new event called The Azz show and features designers creating with your big ole butts in mind. Head on over and check them out.My most favouritest store Sassy is there.
Thank you Sassy!!.
Dura has a free gift out as well.. xoxo.
I have such a warm happy feeling from the word free.
All links are with the photos.
Soooo this was my day.. Anyone have any idea of where I should go next?


 Hair - *Dura* Halloween  free Gift 2013 (Strawberry) 
Top - ** .:MALT:. Group Gift - Abegail Top (Hit the suscribo, free.)
Legwarmers/shoes - [ SAKIDE ] Willful Velvet Thighs&Pumps Cream 
( Free MM board.)
Pose prop - GLITTERATI - Out of the picture.


 Hair - Alice Project - Delirium - Blonde/White (50L Gatcha prize)
Dress - ** .:MALT:. Ready to Mingle Dress - Group Ed (Suscribo)
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection
Pose prop -  GLITTERATI - Out of the picture.


Hair - (r)M Hair No.12'13 ( o.7 F a n t a s y ) 
Bodysuit - ~Sassy!~ Unzip Me2 - black (With appliers!) @ The Azz Show.
Pose prop - GLITTERATI - Boxy.

Comments