Tell me where you want to go...

No hidden meaning behind today's title.
Just a song line stuck in my head lol.
I don't have any blurbs or funny stories to tell today.
Kinda stuck in a writer's block, but luckily retail therapy is best!
STUFF!

Hat: FATEplay Hat - Damodore - Black (FREE!) @ Wizarding Faire
Hair: eep . hair 005 . colors
Dress:  ISON - amelia lace gown (black) @ Collabor88
Boots:  ISON - lace-up gladiator sandals @ Collabor88
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose: {pose maniacs} Sophie 5
I bought these boots at Collabor88 but didn't see the sign that said they were for Slink feet only.  I contacted the creator and he was awesome about giving me my lindens back and suggested I look into buying the slink feet because he'd be making more awesome stuff for them.  I already had 2 pairs of barefeet.  But I kept staring at the boots, and drooling, and finally broke down and bought them.  And SO happy I did!  They are so effing sexy!

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds
Dress: ISON - leather asymmetrical jacket (plum) @ Collabor88
Boots:  ISON - lace-up gladiator sandals (plum) @ Collabor88
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose: {pose maniacs} Sophie 4
And since the creator was so awesome about helping me, I spent more lindens at his store display @ Collabor88... I love this dress.  Even if it is hella short in the front >:)

Hair: Magika [02] Curious
Dress and Boots:  [[ Masoom ]] Amita outfit @ Boho Fair
It comes with the dress, 3 different pairs of boots, and a purse! (which sl refused to let me attach..)
Pose: Shey Pose 53
This awesome number is Masoom's item at the upcoming Boho Fair. 
Info on the fair is HERE.
Go get your bohemian on!
Starts tomorrow!!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments