The stuff nightmares are made of~

Hello all you creepy ghouls and goblins.
I was looking for a new look for Halloween... I think I found it.
Compiled of freebies and group gifts, I think this look is absolutely to DIE for.
*cue evil laugh*
On a serious note, everything shown is a freebie minus my shape which was custom made so no sharing :D
There IS a 99L group joining fee at Delirium Style, but every month you get a free outfit
so it's totally worth it.
oh and FREE HAIR.
That deserves it's own line :D


Hair:  little bones. Epidemic - Ink Pot
Join the FREE group, check past notices.  As of this posting, 4 free hairs in there.

Skin: Filthy Skins: :F: Group.Gift#5.2013 ( Halloween Edition )
Join the FREE group and grab this FREE gift :D

Eyes and Eye tattoos: REPULSE - Gashed Eyelids II Face Tattoo
                 REPULSE - Lacerated v2 Eyes
You can either join the group or subscrib-o here and grab both items for free.

Outfit: D-Style - Sinner
Includes Shirt-dress, Collar, and horns
The group is 99L to join, but as I said above, each month they give out a super awesome outfit.
Ty Kai for letting me blog it!


Pose:  Project Puppet Zombie G5
Again, join the FREE group and grab this group gift for FREE!

Now I'm off to see if I can get rid of this headache.
You'd think someone shot me in the head! Teehee

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments