Ba ba ba, banana!

Warning:  HUGE post ahead!
I have so many shinies to show you!
Between work and sl obligations, I feel like I have fallen behind on blogging.
But I am trying to make up for it here and show you so much goodness that it will be like I was never gone!
No theme, just a lot of randomness today.
Btw, the pictures are slightly off... I'm still playing with this new beta Firestorm Viewer for Windows 64 bit.
Good news is it doesn't take me forever to take a high rezz photo anymore, lag is way less for me.
Bad news... I have to pick and choose what hairs I can wear because something about the alpha around a mesh hair makes it all choppy :/

Hair: .ploom. Lila - Reds
Dress: [S] Cut long dress tank *Polka Red* @ She & Him
Pose: Project Puppet 17-1

Hair: ::Exile:: Little Things: Dark Reds
Dress:  DN Mesh: Fiffie Dress @ Rockabilly Fair
(As always, Beanster includes a hud, with 6 different designs for the dress!)
Shoes:  N-core CHLOE "Black" (Mesh) @ Fameshed
Pose: Project Puppet 17-1

Hair: Tameless Hair Tilly - Mega Pack
Dress: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Ezel Dress w HUD
Pose: Project Puppet 17-3

Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise Dark Reds
Outfit:  Tameless Bad To The Bone Outfit
(Includes boots, jewelry, jeans and top!)
Pose: Project Puppet 17-7

Hair: Exile::Daydream Dark Reds@ Fameshed
Outfit: ~Blacklace~ Melany: Ruby  Satin Cincher & Bra Set Updated
Pose: *Big Posers*  Thinking (Nude boxed) Freebie on MP HERE

Have a GREAT Friday guys and dolls!
xoxox- Savvy



Comments