Drive by posting!

Yay for drive by posts!
As the holiday season heats up, I find myself with less and less time to do what I love...
BLOG!
BUT, I did manage to find some down time today to whip up a couple things on the grid that I think are to die for.

She & Him is on their last round :(
As of the 5th December, She & Him will permanently close it's doors.
But there are lots of goodies available now for everyone to go and spend the monies!

 Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie -  reds
Pantsuit: [ SAKIDE ] Modish Jumpsuit Black @ She & Him
Pose: Project Puppet 17-5

 Blacklace has a new adorable pj set out :3
It comes with the top, and shorts and pants :D
And there are phat azz appliers for you booty enhanced gals.
 Hair: eep . hair 005 . colors
Pjs: ~Blacklace~ Kendra : Coco  Satin PJ Set
Pose: Project Puppet 19-5

Have a great rest of the weekend!
xoxox - Savvy


Comments