Gobble Gobble!

This fun fall-inspired dress from {Princess Oddities} is a prize on the Turkey Jerky Hunt, which runs November 15-30.  I decided to see if I could do my best chameleon impression by hiding in the changing leaves.  I used to love raking up piles of leaves as a kid, only to jump into the pile, or hide under it to jump out and scare someone.  I found myself on the victim side of my scare tactic once, when my dad came over to start burning the pile of leaves I was in.  Little did I know that I was being taught a lesson...so now instead I wear my own version of camouflage and jump out of the bushes....BOO!

Be sure to check out the Turkey Jerky Hunt and scoop up your retro style dress, and enjoy the season while it lasts!  I peeked out my window today to see all the leaves covered with snow!  Easier to see the turkey tracks though!  Happy hunting!




Credits:

Dress:  {Princess Oddities} - Jerky Turkey Hunt Retro Dress

Shoes:  N-Core - SHAE in gold 

Hair:  Truth Hair - Cyanne in Sandalwood, with Scarf HUD with 12 color options

Pose:  KMADD - MADesigns F Runway 10


Comments