Thursday, 21 November 2013

I'm bringing sexy back!

Yes yes, it seems to get longer and longer between my posts.
Working retail during this time of year, will kill even the strongest of minds I am told!
But I decided to take some time out today and show off a new outfit.

[Context] has a new skirt/top combo out.
The great thing about this is it comes with a hud.
I love huds with clothes.  It helps save me room in my massive inventory, and it's like you get a bunch of different clothes, for the price of one :3

Hair: Tameless Hair Viveka - Naturals
Outfit: [Context] Gemma micro Mini outift Pack 1 Marketplace Link
(Comes with a hud for the top and skirt, each hud has 8 different texture options so you can mix and match)
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Black @ Shoetopia
Pose: Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios

This outfit makes me feel so sexy :D 

xoxox - Savvy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment