I'm Rockin This Joint.


Have you been to the Singer Icon Fair yet?
I have, it's really neat. 
The theme is music and famous singers.
You can find Sassy here ! 
*Ember Adored looks around*... I figure I will be here a while..
* Checks her wallet as she heads back out, muttering to herself*
Happy Shopping!
Maybe I'll see you here!
P.s.. Most booths have freebies or dollarbies out!!!
Ember  Adored
 ♥




Credits

First photo

Hair - Magika [01] Dare

Collar - (r)M~Posture V-Collar (Women) ~ No.01

Skin - S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Milky White

Dress - ~Sassy!~ Rock On

Second photo

Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ladymana HairStyle/Black-White *Pro Hud*

Dress - ~Sassy!~ Lethal Embrace - Pink @ The Singer Icon Fair 2 , until Nov 30th

Pose Location - Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios


Comments