Mischief Managed!

One thing I love to do is decorate!  I'm constantly trolling all the fairs, gachas and stores looking for the best deals.  Often buying things that I don't need at the time for those just in case moments.  I can't count the number of times my poor hubby has logged on and been like "um, baby, where am I?"  His relog point ending him up in a wall or standing in the middle of some object.  Once I think it was the inside of a photo booth *giggles*    One of my favorite places for cute little homes is Scarlet Creative.  She never disappoints and the adorable factor is always up to a 10!  The home she has this month at Collabor88 is sa-weeeet!  I'm having so much fun decorating it room by room.  I've decided to give you little peeks each time I finish on and today is your first eye treat!  Enjoy!
Keep shoppin dolls!
Kaileebaby

My total geek haven!

All the deets:

House:  Scarlet Creative for Scarlet Apple Neva Captain's House @ Collabor88

Left side of room:

[19MC] Arm Chair 1.02

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Alchemist Easel

O.M.E.N - Wizarding Table

[ keke ] dreamers medicine cabinet RARE

Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Butterfly

Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Mariner

Ohmai Emporium: Free Elf (Dipsy) (Wizarding Faire)
(satelite store)

Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Windows

Center:

!Ohmai: Mochi Kitten (Pet Ver - Head)

Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Windows

LISP - Log Basket with Axe

Trompe Loeil - Steampunk Lamp RARE

RO - Twintail Magician Hat - RARE

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Crate

.:Standby Inc. - Quidditch Crate (Opened)

Right side:

{what next} Falling Wall Decor (Winter)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/113/97/31

LISP Traditional Sofa - Touch Right Cushion to Change Textures

Outside:

Trees:  Trompe Loeil - Organic Mesh Tree 9 colors [mesh]

Cart:  {what next} Golf Cart - Trippy Hippie (boxed) RARE

LISP - Serenity Springs Hot Tub - click side panel for rod



Comments