Your voodoo is workin on me!

What's shakin Dolls?  I hope you're having a rockin' weekend.  There is so much to do and see lately I've barely had time to breathe!  I always have time for you though my lovelies and I just had to pop in and show you a few of my finds this past week.  The rockabilly fair is still going strong so don't forget to hop your bunny butts right on over there and get sexy in my favorite style!  Lastly, The Gacha Garden has its round 2 going on and you'll want to make sure to get there to snatch up some goodies!  I mean who can resist gacha right?
Until later, keep rockin and shoppin dolls!
Kaileebaby


Hair:  =MODA= Gwen Hair

Flower:  =MODA= Hibiscus Flower

Skin:  Filthy Group Gift #2.2013

Lashes: GAELINE CREATIONS - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

Piercings: Zombie Suicide - :Z.S: Cheek dimples w/piercings V2

Ears:  UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS

Jacket:  Munique. Leather Jacket  (Rockabilly Fashion Fair)

Top:  Munique. Dot Top / Black-Red (RFF)

Skirt:  Endorphin - Black skirt gatcha n (round 2 Gatcha Garden)

Tattoo:  ICKY - Bitchin' Dolly - Full Body Tattoo  (RFF)

Pose:  CAASH! Model Pose Pack #1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Hair: [LeLutka]-DULCINA hair/Naturals

Lips: [ PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>

Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Tokyo Tears

Cuffs & Collar:  [LWL] Cuffs and Collars (Black Tie)

Dress:  ARISKEA// Dance On mesh collections // Lipstick (RFF)

Stole:  =MODA= GABOR MINK STOLE

Shoes: HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE

Pose:  Eternal Dream Poses -  Random poses 2, 4, 5


Comments