You're Getting On My Tits!

Haha..
 Bet that got your attention!
No, no one is annoying me. Life is good actually,
I just wanted to show you this cute set from Pink Sugah for the

This is put on by the owner of Pink Sugah and I think she did a great job!
With only 15 stops to make, this is the Hunt to do for all you well endowed ladies out there! Quality over quantity!

Start location and 1st hint...
My Gran always said a pot of cold tea once a week keeps them happy.

Ta ta for now, Pip pip and cheerio!
Ember, xoxo.

P.s... This one has Fat Azz appliers as well!


Credits.

Hair - Tameless Hair Francesca - Naturals

Skin - S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Milky white.

Collar - (r)M~Posture V-Collar (Women) ~ No.01

Outfit - .::Pink Sugah::. Brit Tits 

Pose location - Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios

Shoes - [Gos] Isabella Sandals - Black

Comments