All I want for Christmas is you

Every now and then a girl just has to dress up.  Today it all started with hair.  Yesss...the sexiness of it all!  I put on this bit of yumminess from Iconic got my baby hair laid and  immediately thought "I feel goood!"  Nothing would do but to slip on a dahling dress from Couture'd Bacon and then accessorize to the max.  Now after all that I'm ready for...well what else?  More shopping of course!  Duh!
Keep shopping Dolls
Kaileebaby


Hair:  ICONIC Nala~ CAFES

Hairbase: [ef] - Vanessa LaceFront Closure Hairbases - Dark Blonde

Skin:  =MODA= Alicia Skin Bundle~Latte

Lips:  [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>

Earrings:  [MANDALA]Tukemono earrings/Gold 

Dress:  :CB: Smashing Knit Mustard

Bracelet:  [MANDALA] Takara Bangle/Animal fur set

Nails:  [MANDALA]Milky way rings & nails/sun gold



Comments