Dance to your own drummer.


So I had my first personal encounter with a cyber bully yesterday.
 I was having a really great day and
 BLAM!
Attacked via the web tab in my profile , out of left field by strangers.
 Merry Christmas to you too.
This hit me hard for a few minutes then I realized it was not personal.
  Some people feel the need to be mean to others to boost their own egos.

I try my best to be a good person. I live to help and make others feel good.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is; we have the capability to cut with words, even to people we know without thinking.

From now on I will work even harder to think before I type or speak.
 How will this impact whom I 'm speaking to? Is it necessary to say it?

 People come to SL to be free.
To be themselves and look how THEY want to look.

Who are we to judge anyone?
To anyone out there who actually reads my posts,
Be you, cause you rock!!
Just keep dancing to your own beat.



Credits.
Hair - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana"  White. {I added pink streaks }

Outfit - PARADISIS Winter's nerd  - @ Winter fair. ( On the sim)

Skin - S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Natural white.

Legwarmers - PARADISIS My warmers : NEUTRALS.

Photo Prop - Project Puppet Ballet Studio Prop.

Comments