Frosted Embers

The Frost event is on!!!
I already told you about some great boots yesterday.
So today I have to show you this  cardigan from SAKIDE! 
I saw it and made grabby hands. MINE!
Comes with a HUD. {vest, or no, buttons etc.}
I really needed something warm to go with my sexy and aptly named Risque dress from Sassy! You can find this one at The Boobies Show.
Also Analog dog has some new hair in their freeball + Don't forget to join Alvulo's group and get this free skin!

Warm wishes and big squishes to you all.
Ember ♥





CREDITS.
Hair - Analog Dog - mono nutmeg. {Free Look for bubbles on the beach}
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ -Kinder Fairy ] group gift. {Free Join}
Dress -~Sassy!~ Risque dress - Red.{ @ The Boobies Show}
Sweater - [ SAKIDE ] Fireside Cardigan Red. {@ FROST}
Boots - [ SAKIDE ] Invern Boots Red. {@ FROST}
Pose prop - Juxtapose  - West End Boys Prop.


Comments