Ice Princess

December is flying by! Only a few more days until christmas! Look the other way and another year has gone by. While cherishing the christmas feeling I went looking for the real december weather. When I look out of my window it still seems to be autumn, but thankfully Second Life offers the most beautiful winter wonderlands with each their own skating ponds. 


The picture is taken at Pally's Winter Wonderland. I am wearing an outfit from On A Lark. The skates come with their own skating AO. And while it's a fairly simple override with about five animations, I simply love it. It has a walking animation and up to three skatings levels: starter, intermediate and advanced. When standing you elegantly cross your legs, showing off the iceskates. So you don't need to wear several overrides or keep changing. Oh, and when jumping I made a little twirl: 
I never knew I could skate so well!

Credits:

Skin: [HUSH] Zoe - Bloom - Sugar
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Arianna 2 - LightBlondes01
Dress: *OAL* Skater Dress ~ Berry
Shoes: *OAL* Ice Skates

Comments