Merry Christmas From Ember!

Have you finished your shopping Dolls?
Silly question, I know. I will never finish shopping!
Oh wait, I meant for Christmas, hehe.
I wanted to show you a few things I picked up yesterday.
I finally got to go to Collabor88! YAY me!
I grabbed this awesome coat and super cute earmuffs.
Oh and the skin I'm wearing? Free group gift from HUSH.
Also much to my surprise, by clicking the Christmas tree in store you get a 500L Gift card.. I almost cried as I brought myself SLINK appliers.
Even if I don't own the hands or feet yet.. A girl's gotta be ready!
So Dolls, Christmas is fast approaching and if nothing else give the gift of love.

Lots of love and all my snow.
Ember ♥


CREDITS. 
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Norma" (Cat's eye)
Skin - [Hush] x3 Holiday Skin - Shiver {Group gift, free join}
Earmuffs - Noodles - Bearmuffs Strawberry{@ Collabor88}
Jacket - The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Rose{@ Collabor88}
Tights - DeeTaleZ - d select tights
Boots - *COCO*_Gift_SuedeBoots(Mesh){Group gift, free join}
Pose prop - Juxtapose -F R O S T 2013 Gift{@ FROST}

Comments