Rockabilly Princess!!

That would be me!! ^_^

It's a favorite clothing style of mine, and pretty much a lifestyle choice for me at this point. My RL father used to tell me quite often that I was born in the wrong decade...

Enough rambling!! Earlier this week, there was a post featuring Savvy's store, Princess Oddities, which is currently at the Black Event until Wednesday...and that is who I am wearing tonight! 


I gotta be honest...I make it a rule to stay away from blogging friends' clothing creations. I am reallyreallyreally hyper-picky about what I wear, and I don't want to accidentally hurt their feelings by declining to wear and/or blog their stuff. That and I sometimes have an incredibly lazy blogging ethic, or RL work gets me too involved to be able to commit. I have always stuck to that rule...but I saw this dress previewed on Savvy's Flickr stream, and I had to have it. I love the little flower at the bust, I love the cut and shape...and the texture is pretty freakin cute too!! I've been watching her progress with her store, and I gotta say that I'm really proud to see how she's come. Great work, Savvy!! ^_^

Keep on rockin and rollin, dollies!!
~Caiti

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: [RA] LocknRoll - Reds Pack(worn with the included flower attachment!)
Glasses: =MODA= Studded Pin Up Glasses w/HUD
Necklace: Cute Poison - Ouija Necklace(unpacked)
Bracelets: *** Just You Jewels *** Rock Attitude
Ring: ...::: Scrub :::... Raus Rings - Dx
Dress: {The Princess Oddities} - Retro(Available @The Black Event until Wednesday!)
Shoes: [Diktator]- Punk - Fatpack(Avant-Garde heel worn)

Pose Used: Diesel Works - Bombastic1
Photo location: My library :3

Comments