Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

Hai peoples!
ITS MY FAVORITE MONTH!
YAY!
Christmas AND my birthday are this month ^.^
And it's nice and cold outside.
YAY FOR DECEMBER!
TONS of events are going on, LOTS of hunts.. I am cursing rl work because I don't get to go through ALL the events NOW.

BUT I have more goodies from the Winter Trend.
This time from the ever sexy ~Blacklace~

Every one decorates in their underwear right?

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds
Lingerie: ~Blacklace Lounge~ Marilyn:  Crimson Satin Mesh Cincher Set @ Winter Trend
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose Prop: Project Puppet - Decorate My Christmas Tree Prop

Hair: (r)M ~ c o l o u r ( r e d s )
Lingerie: ~Blacklace Lounge~ Marilyn:  Sapphire Satin Mesh Cincher Set @ Winter Trend
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose Prop: Project Puppet - Decorate My Christmas Tree Prop

Eeee I'm so excited for Christmas!

xoxox - Savvy



Comments