She Says I Think I'm Special...

Well...I am, dammit!!!

Hello, darlings!

Just poppin in for a quick look of the day, I haven't done one of these for quite some time now. 
I wanted to show off this new hair from Moda Designs, though! The hair won't be available until the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, but here's your first look at Chloe!

Since I was feeling Modalicious, I decided to slip into my fluffy, pretty, vintage-y Alice dress! Eon actually has two versions of this dress in her store right now...the one I am wearing is the full version, which was first released at this year's Black Fair. The dress is fully texture-change, with 13 color options for the actual dress, and another 8 options for the waist bow, and the netting at the bottom of the dress. Super adorable! The second version of this dress is one of the group gifts available in the store. There are 5 different polka-dotted color options available, and the bow/netting both have two different color options. To get the cute gift, you must be a member of the group, and just to let you all know: It is a paid group, the join fee is currently L$200...but for all the gifts, MM boards, and lucky chairs...it's definitely worth the cost! :D

And as you'll notice...I STILL haven't taken off my new Diktators. I'm going to be buried in these shoes!

Keep on rockin and rollin, girls!!
~Caiti

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: =MODA= Chloe Hair Bundle(HUD has 20 color options in it)
Collar: (red)Mint ~ Posture Collar ~ No.02(Size L)
Bracelets: *** Just You Jewels *** Rock Attitude
Dress: =MODA= Alice Vintage Bow Dress w/HUD
Shoes: [Diktator] - Punk - Fatpack(Avant-Garde heel worn)

Poses Used:
Left: Diesel Works MoMo 22
Middle: D.Luxx Poses - The Vintage - Tootsie Roll 07
Right: Diesel Works MoMo II - 8

Comments