Snow fun with my twin sister

Butterfly Effect Designs released a new outfit, called Pauline. It looks really worth the buy on the pictures and the only thing that kept me at first were the negative reviews. However, when looking closer at those reviews I noticed they mainly came from customers who we're complaining about appliers. This bugged me and was reason alone to buy this cute outfit to give my own opinion. With a five star rating to follow!

That I made a good choice was confirmed by my friend Lulu, who showed up in the exact same outfit as my twin sister. "We are so alike," she giggled. Next was picture time in the snow.. :-)


As I gave away this outfit comes with appliers for lush, lola and the phatazz. Let me point out the negative reviews are because the skirt is a rigged mesh skirt, so the appliers are for the stockings and the snowflake tattoo. It is available in several colors including white, 
a christmassy red and pink.


Credits:

Lulu - on the left:

Pink - on the right:

Outfit:

Prop:

Comments