Snow Princess!

I want snow!
*Covers Ember's ears since she has more than enough*
It's been warm and rainy here ..
So I decided to head around SL to get my snow fix.
I stumbled across a sim named Imaginaria..
and oh my gawd, it's freaking gorgeous...
I HAD to take a picture there... But I had to find an outfit worthy of such a beautiful sim..
Lucky for me, Purple Moon has a brand new group gift out.

Isn't it the prettiest thing ever?
The :: PM :: Merry Gown - Holidays Gift 2013 comes with the dress, staff, wreath around the head.
And the staff makes it snow all around you!!
So it's perfect if you just need that little bit of snow to add to a picture :D
The group is 50L to join... but this dress is more than worth it!
Its got poinsettias, candles, ornaments..
Hurry over Purple Moon and grab your own!

xoxox - Savvy

Comments