Why I shouldn't be driving, eh parking.


I am one of those girls that hate parking garages. The first time me and my sister went to park our car in one of these underground things, we were litterary screaming as we went down the ramp. Hit the brake, omg we are going to slam against the wall! It turned out to be just fine. However the next time I drove against one of those concrete pillars. And then another time with the mirror of the car. Auch.

You can imagine how I felt when bumping into one of these horror things in Second Life. The beautiful sim of Decaying Cityscape gave a nice view of what an abandonned city would look like. A lovely sim with still a lot in store for future pictures because of the nice urban feel it has. 


Credits:

Get a free groupgift pink and white version at the mainstore!


Comments