Winter wonderland!

I hope ya'll aren't tired of Winter/Christmas themed posts yet!
As I expressed the other day, I love lingerie.
I also love cute night time themed items such as panties and camisoles.
[Context] just released this adorable night set.
And I've already changed it half a dozen times as I skip around in my underwear.. yes in the snow.
That is the wonderful thing about secondlife... I can run around in my panties in the snow... and no frostbite!

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fernanda -  reds
Camisole and Panties: [Context] Merry Merry Christmas undies Pack or HERE on MP
(399L gets you a hud with 8 different patterns for the camisole, and 8 different colored panties :D)
Boots: N-core GROUP GIFT-Winter Boots "Christmas" 
(Freeeeeeeeeeee Bootsssss)
Pose prop: Embody F REINDEER

And free boots... FREEEEE
N-core's group is 50L to join, but they give out freebies a few times a year... and these boots alone are worth more than the 50L join fee :3

xoxox - Savvy

Comments