Bombshell Blonde.

So, I am not usually one to prance around  in Lingerie but today I really wanted to.
Savvy said no, no, no. 
Sooo I will post it here to share with you all.
Look at the pretties!!!
Oh and more new favorite hair!!
 I started putting my hairs in folders per year.
I already have like 7. * Blushes*
 All are super pretty but this one so far takes the cake.!
Cake? Yes please..
* wanders off in search of some*


Credits.
Hair - MINA Hair - Nikky - Light blond {@ The Attic}
Skin top photo - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Adalynne Skin {@Feeb's}
Skin bottom Photo - ::DS::  Glo Riesling Special Edition{$350 L Till Jan 31!}
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - Gift
Boobs -  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts.
Lingerie - ~Blacklace~ Pippa: White Lace Vintage {@ Theme Park}
Shoes - fri. - Bowtie.Pumps - Silver
Pose - {NanTra} Urban Chic Pose Pack{@ CSR}

Comments