Chasing Cars

I'm not actually chasing cars of course.  I'm chillin out in my room all comfy cozy and staying warm.  I've been on a marathon TV show run and just finished watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy where they were singing so this song (absolutely amazing cover btw) it's running repeatedly in my head!  Anyway enough chitchat from me...on to the showing of the goodies!




Worn:

Hair:  [LeLutka]-NEW hair/Naturals

Skin:  [PF] Sora <Peach> - Flushed

Outfit:  ISON - embossed sweaters (navy)

Purse:  =Zenith=CallMe bag (Black)+(Red) - RARE (Chapter Four)

socks:  :FY: Toeless Socks (pack 01)

Hands:  Slink Mesh Rigged Hands - Elegant

Jewelry:  :::LP::: Noel_Bracelet/Ring - Gold (Chapter Four)

Nails:  //elephante poses// Winter Blues SLink appliers

Pose:  //elephante poses// Roxanne # 6 (Suicide Dollz)

Decoration:

*ionic* let's go to bed! (Chapter Four)

*ionic* the longest journey (OMG!)

*ionic* lyrics sign (OMG!)


Comments