Daytime/Nighttime.. part 2!

As I said yesterday, I am obsessed with that youtube video.
Something about it, it just makes my day so much brighter.
It could be because Ember showed it to me a long time ago
or it could be just the overall silliness of the video.
But with that video still firmly implanted in my frontal cortex I decided to do another daytime/nighttime look.

Daytime Look
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Emily Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Fameshed
Dress: Coquet. Twist Dress Basic Red
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - White
Pose: !bang - VIP003M
Location: Image Essential

Nighttime Look
Hair: Tameless Hair Yana - Naturals
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Impassioned:  Red Lace Cincher Set 9 @ TGIF
This is only available for a week at the TGIF price, so hurry and grab yours
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose: *FN* Sinner Pose


xoxox - Savvy


Comments