Gacha Addict

Have you ever tried to explain the concept of a gacha machine to a guy? No? You should really try it. It won't make sense to him. "You want the pink one? Well buy the pink one!" Imagine me ready to stomp my feet at this point: "Noo-hoo it gives me a random color, but I want the pink one!" 

It is really not so hard to understand, or is it? Is it really inevitable that I throw all my money in this machine that makes me wanna pull my hair out? And what did I buy for my lindens? Oh, let me show you! And soon I look like the pictures below: swamped with pets. Oh my Gacha! Is it already too late for me? I think it's time to admit that I am getting addicted to these horrible machines.



Credits:

Skin: [HUSH] Zoe - Bloom - Sugar
Hair: Exile::Hold On Loosely Ice Blondes
Make-up: Al vulo! * Eye-Liner Black, .Pekka. Juicy Lips - 9, 
+>A&A<+ Whiskers Liner- Pink Chateau
Shirt: {dollle*} Plain Boyfriend Shirt - White 
Leggings: erratic / patterned stockings - hearts / white
Boots: FBD White kitty lace leg warmer boots RARE (@Gacha Garden
Collar: .Pekka. Ribbon heart collar - Snow RARE (@Oh My Gacha)
Pocket: .Birdy. Pocket pet {Bunny} Cream (@Chapter Four)

Vanity: *ionic* guapa! (@Oh My Gacha)
Cup with bunnies: .Birdy. Bunny Cafe (@Oh My Gacha)
Reindeer: alterego I huggable rudy (@Oh My Gacha)
Cat: {Mango Cheeks} Meow Head Warmer: Siamese (@Oh My Gacha)
Octo Plushy: Polly Stitch (@The Feisty Beast Gacha Store)

Comments