I got my red dress on tonight...

Anyone that knows me, knows I love red.
It used to be because I loved blood when I rp'ed... then later because I was a wrath demon.
Now its just because, I love the color red. 
SO when I seen that the Katnipz Sim's Rabbit Hole Sales Room was having a Red Sales Event, I squealed.
For those that have never heard of the Sales room, its where a BUNCH of designers get together and put stuff out.  Everything is less than 80 lindens!

Now without further delay.. on to the stuffs!

Hair: eep . hair 013 . colors
Dress: .: LIKE DESIGN :. Alice Mini Dress Red Alpha @ Rabbit Hole Sales Room
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/3(F)
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Lust
Pose Prop: Image Essentials

Crown: .Things. - Firin Crown* Red Flowers @ Oh My Gacha
Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise
Dress:  [KRC] Red Sparkle Gown @ Rabbit Hole Sales Room
Pose Prop: Image Essentials

This only lasts until January 25th so hurry over!
So happy shopping!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments