I Love Mondays!


No really, I do!
Monday mornings mean peace and quiet for Ember.
Sorry to all you who have to brave traffic to go to work.
But, my work comes to me and for this I am very grateful.
Ok, blah, blah,blah.. Like you care about my little life LOL.
On to the main reason for this post.
Another look I will probably wear for three days straight!
Credits below.
Thanks for listening Dolls.
Love Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - Tameless Hair  - Gia - Naturals.
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Indy{@CSR}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Adalynne Shape-{@Feeb}
Top - :: Miss Canning :: [ Chloe Knotted Shirt ] White.
Dress - AUSHKA&CO-Sparkle Party Mini Dress-Lights Indy{@CSR}
Socks -.tsg. Princess Socks - Solid White
Shoes - *League* Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown.
Pose Prop - Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012.

Comments