I'm a princess!

I woke up this morning feeling pretty.
Oh so pretty :3
Gachas and events and money spending oh my!
I always hit up Collabor88 on the day it starts.
Friends can verify that I will tp tp tp till I get in, usually just for the houses or furniture.
But omg.. I accidentally bought a dress because of lag..
and I freaking LOVE it!
And once I was done there, I finally headed over to Oh My Gacha!
Tons of lindens later, I have so many cute things, but the one thing that went with the dress was a tiara.
And it is like I told a friend of mine, in the land of Princess Savvy, a princess can never have too many tiaras!

Crown: .Things. - Firin Crown* Kiss the Frog! RARE @ Oh My Gacha
Hair: Exile::Erase and Rewind
Dress: Tee*fy Julianna Fluffy Dress Pink @ Collabor88
Pose: . Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 5

By the way, while looking for a place to take a picture fit for a princess, I stumbled across Pangloss.
Great sim, gorgeous landscaping, and it was perfect.
Check it out!

xoxox - Savvy


Comments