I'm a tease :3

Focus Savvy...
I've tried to write this post a dozen times now and I keep getting distracted!
ALL the shinies are stealing the attention!
*clears throat and assumes a professional posture*
I'm super excited to be writing about this.
The Style Icon Fashion Fair is starting on February 7th!


Each designer is designing items from Iconic Fashion eras/people/styles etc.
Info on the fair is HERE
And I has a sneak preview of one of D-Style's exclusive items :D


Hair: eep . hair 013 . colors
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Forget-Me-Not Flower Heart
Bracelets: *~*Illusions*~* Curiata Jewelry
Nails and Rings: SDesign's <<Avril>> Rings & Nails - MP Link
Dress: D-Style - Jessica Gown @ Style Icon Fashion Fair (Not open till Feb 7th!)

I had to show off the back of the dress as well as the front.  I adore mermaid style dresses and the delicate strings across the back were just to yummy to hide!
So mark your calenders dolls and make sure you head down when the fair opens.
Be sure to say hi to Ember and I if you see us... I am sure we will be spending tons of time down there as well.
Anything to spend lindens >.>

xoxox - Savvy

P.S.  You can follow us on Facebook and keep up with events that we love!  We also post our blogs and pictures up for quick reference :D 

Comments