It all started with Chloe.

So I was checking out Debbie Dotterkelch's Flickr yesterday and fell in mad passionate love with this hair. It was in an ad for a super cute hand tattoo.
Me: Pleaseee where is this hair from? Pretty please with sugar on top???
She was super nice and helpful and let me to my hair destiny. Thank you Debbie!
Check out her blog too!

So that started my look of the day(week).
Slipping into some of my old faves and New!
Panda Punx as some of you may know by now is fast becoming one of my most fave shape/skin stores. You can grab this shape and skin @ Room 69!(teehee 69)
Check the credits for more of the awesomeness that I'm wearing.
Happy Friday ,
Ember ♥



Credits.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Chloe Hair - Golden
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Gift}
Skin .:Panda Punx:. Body ShopMaddie{Lovestruck}Skin Sunkissed{@ Room 69}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Maddie Shape V.2{@ Room 69}
Tattoo - {micelets} - Vintage mice tattoo - giftie
Top - Nyte'N'Day - Henley Tee Shirt - Black
Pants - DN Mesh: Garde Pants w HUD
Shoes - 20.FIVE Mesh - Converse Light
Pose - {NanTra} Urban Chic Pose Pack{@ CSR}
Location - Isle Of Mousai


Comments