Night time.. DAYTIME!

So there is this video on youtube.
I snort giggle every time I watch it. 
And with this video in mind, I put together 2 looks, one for daytime, one for night time.
By now, everyone knows I shop, a lot.
I hit events, sales, festivals, hunts..
There was this new (I think) event called Theme Park
When Seraphim sent out the notice, I bounced over and checked it out.
I found a dress... I fell in love.
I hope you will too!

Daytime Look
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Snow -  reds
Dress: Coquet. Vintage Romance Dress - BERRY @ Theme Park
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black

The night time look I grabbed from {Luxuria} as their Fifty Linden Friday item.

Night time Look
 Hair: eep . hair 013 . red
Lingerie: {Luxuria} Sweetie *red* - FLF Item

Remember, the FLF item is ONLY good until midnight tonight!
So hurry over and grab some sexiness for your self :D

xoxox - Savvy

Comments