Oh So Sweet.


Hey Dolls.. 
After spamming the landmark for over 30 mins, I made it  into collabor88 !
 I HAD to have this top from the secret store! 
 But I couldn't decide so I got three of them. 
Then I tried on the Clawtooth hair and squealed in delight.
They go perfect together!
To top it all off I flew over to League to get the shoes I'd been drooling over since shoetopia .
*Sighs happily*  
Ember has another outfit she refuses to take off.
 * Glares at Kai.*

Here's to a great weekend!
Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - Clawtooth: Female Trouble {@ Collabor88}
Skin & Shape - .:Panda Punx:.  Adalynne Skin & All Appliers/Adalynne Shape {@Feebs Sales room}
Top - The Secret Store - Mary pleated shirt.{@ Collabor88}
Skirt - From outfit [PL] Baby Bear - Red
Socks - .tsg. Princess Socks - Solid White{slink}
Shoes - *League* Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown {slink}
Pose prop - Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012

Comments