OMG It's A Pr!tty Good New Year!



 Happy New Year Dolls!!
Did you make a resolution? I did, kinda. 
To become a better person in 2014. 
Watch my mouth and just be an all around nice girl.
 Also to never stop questing and learning.

OK..So... Now that the holidays are over,are you all shopped out?  Me neither!!!! 
I found a good deal, OK well most people have found this one already 
but just in case you missed it. 
This hair is 1L @ Pr!tty!



The tops I'm wearing in the photos are from The Oh My Gatcha Fair.
The blue frozen sweater is from Sakide. The rare in this Gatcha is the FATPACK.




The top above is the Low Cut Thermal Tee in Floral Rose from 1 Hundred.
I adore it! So pretty and feminine. This is one of two rares that can be found in their machine. 






Last on my list of pretty things is this wicked make up from Dulce Secrets.


This line is called Frozen and there are 10 styles to choose from .
I hear that a  few are on sale !!! 
The one I am wearing #4 is on for 55L! Regularly 75L.

So Dolls, as always. 
Shop on!
Love Ember,xoxo.

Other Credits.
Skin in Photo 1 & 3 - DS - Tierre, Bisque,Starshine.
Skin photo 2 - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ -Kinder Fairy ] {group gift}.
Eyes -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Free Gift.} 
Hair in photo 2 - Analog Dog Hair - The Arcade - "queen of the party"
{The Arcade is now closed but I am hoping AD brings this into her store soon!}
Capri's Photo 1 - 20.FIVE Mesh - Abby Capris.
Cuffs photo 1 - ~Sassy!~ Polished Cuff Bracelet - White. {In store Gatcha}
All poses - Project Puppet.

Comments