She's Off To The Ball.

In total style of course. I found this dress today and fell in love.
Firstly, it's pink! And secondly well, just look at the details!
 Little starts all through the skirt and a pretty head piece to match.
This is a must have for sure.
You can find this dress for a great price at bacidalucia.


  This is one of my favorite hairs. It's Ploom's Long Day - Indecisive.
The eyes, are a gift from Poetic Colors. I haven't taken them off since I got them.
And then the skin.. It's HUSH.Their group gift called, x3 Holiday Skin - Shiver
 (in sugar tone)Beautiful.
 I'm all set for the ball!


Credits.
Hair -  Ploom's Long Day - Indecisive.
Skin - HUSH x3 Holiday Skin - Shiver (in sugar tone){Group gift}
Eyes - PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Gift}
Dress - bacidalucia - Cinderella lipstick dress

Comments