Pretties!

So after all the pretties I showed you  yesterday... I has more.
I have been making designers in Secondlife VERY happy the last few days.
I've been fully indulging in retail therapy... 
Everything I see that I want, I've been buying.
Probably should stop that soon... Imma run out of monies!
BUT I love showing off the things I buy, and encouraging others to buy pretties too!


 Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Emily Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Fameshed
Nails: [*RD*]*Nailed-Black to School-Pink Plaid Nails* Old Group Gift
Jacket: .::DMD::. "Lilly" Babydoll Jacket + Accessories with HUD (PINK)
Pants: Alyce Flare Cut Jeans - 150 Colors ONLY @ CSR
(After admiring Ember's ass in these pants, I had to go buy them!)
Boots: 20.FIVE Mesh - Rodeo Boots
(Boots are so cute they had to be shown off since my pants hide them in the full body picture)
Pose and Location: Imaginaria

Go.  Spend money.  Be fabulous!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments