Spend ALL the monies!

So after reading Ember's post HERE the other day, I decided to pop over to Project Limited.
Just browse yanno..
Look around..
Window shop..
yuh right.
I stumbled into LouLou's trailer .. and I mean the shops are set up in actual trailers.
The kind you haul stuff in.
 
I remember LouLou from waaay back when I first started actual shopping for stuff.
Not just hitting up freebie sims.
And I was impressed then, just as I am now.
I grabbed a jumper from there, then decided to show off tights I got at The Dressing Room.
Yeah yeah... I have developed an event problem.  I have to shop them all!
(That chalkboard really should say, I must listen to Daddy about NOT spending all my monies)


Top Picture:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Emma Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Fameshed
Jumper: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Dress :: PURDEY :: V.3 (Black) @ Project Limited
(Btw, this comes with 2 other colors for the jumper, black and blue :D)
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tights (TDRF) @ The Dressing Room Fusion 
(With Slink Appliers!)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Shoes:   fri. - Peggy.T-Straps (Midnight)

Bottom Picture:
Backpack:  .::DMD::. Cherry Merry Berry Bag
Books: .::DMD::.. Bookset Death Note - found on MP HERE

Happy shopping!
xoxox - Savvy



Comments