Spreading Her Wings.

Hello Dolls!
Not too sure what to put here other than the fact I felt like taking photos today.
Soo, I put my look of the day together starting with these feet. Funny story about these, I was at Oh My Gacha and the machine was like calling to me... I don't NEED demon feet.. I don't go to RP Sims.. Yet there I found myself feeding money into DRD's machine. .
It was like an out of body experience.
* Ember shakes her head*
 Anyhoo. ..So yes Starting with these feet! 
I built my outfit  and headed on over to the Isle of Mousai.
Check it out!
Much Love
Ember ♥





What She's Wearing.
Hair - Tameless Hair Sienna - Naturals
Skin -::DS:: Glo Riesling Special Edition {On sale till Jan 30th}
Eyes - PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - Gift
Mouthie - *P* Mesh Mouth Love Dice
Collar - oOXAOo  Sissy Bitch Collar
Outfit - ::c.A.:: Irma *Black*{@The Gallery Gift Shop until 2014.2.14}
Wings -  [*RD*]*Flightless-Black*
Feet - -DRD- creature legs - DArkness{@OMG}
Pose - {NanTra} Urban Chic Pose Pack {@ CSR}
Location - Isle of Mousai

Just because I'm Happy ♥
Check out this vid!


Comments