Just another lazy Sunday.  Sometimes it's important to just lay back and chill.  After taking several excursions out to different SIMS on the grid I decided to stay home and just do nothing toda.....oh!  Have you seen my nail polish?  Oh Em Gee!  I'm obsessed with my Slink hands and every nail polish I can find.  Wait...what was I saying?  
Keep calm and uh, do your nails!
Love, your random Doll
Kaileebaby


Helmet:  D-Style - GI Mousy Helmet Brat w.HUD

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Zoey Mesh Hair - Reds Pack

Necklace:  : Amorous : Love Strung (Boxed)

Shirt:  Eyelure LuvTop   URLOVED (The Pier Market)

Pants:  *P.c* Claudy Jeans {Red}

Belt:  Tee*fy Vintage Foxy Tail Belt

Bracelet:  :[MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white

Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Swirl Polish Pack Polish (Slinks) 

Pose:  Vestige - Lily (The Pier Market)




Pose:  Something New - Short Stack



Comments