Circus, Circus.

I've joined the Circus.
Nawww, kidding but it was fun visiting The Fetish Circus and checking it all out.
Of course I just had to go in my lingerie.. Just one of those things yanno?
My version of the Betty Page look was just perfect for this setting and I'm sure they didn't mind too much that I took over a dance pole.*hehe*
Happy Monday Dolls.
Links to EVERYTHING below.
Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Betty Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin/Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Kate Milk skin {@CSR}
 Eye Liner - ::DS:: Cateye liner
Lip gloss - :GP: Past Gift from Gala - Pout Lips
Outfit - ~Blacklace~ Katie: Black Satin & Lace Vintage Set 
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Swirl Polish Pack Polish (Slinks) Gold
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Shoes - Slink Destiny Heels Addon Black
Dance pole - Sinewave

Comments