E Is For....

E is for..Well me, Ember..
It is also for Excellent.
And it is an Excellent SIM I want to tell you about today.

It is called Image Essentials. I spend a lot of time there takin photos.
They have pose props galore! Female, male, couple, family ,groups and more.
(Oh I got poetic there!)
Plus little spots all over the SIM.
I strongly suggest if you love taking photos that you check this place out.
They keep it going on donations as well so please give what you can if you use the props that Kay the owner has put together for us.
This is unique in what it offers and one of the best groups to belong to in SL, they are all so much fun.
Maybe I'll see you there!

Credits.
Hair - .ploom. Celeste - Pastels
Skin,shape,make up - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Theodora Skin/Shape( & Appliers sold separate){@ Whore Couture Fair}
Boobs - Lolas  Tango's
Outfit - 1 Hundred. Lovable Corset & Panties.Violet{@BODIFY}
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Group Gift (For Slinks)
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Europa -Slingback Platform Wedges- Grape(For Slinks)

Comments