Happy Hump Day!

Oh and I have lingerie to show you. How fitting!!
I have this I dunno block about photographing lingerie.
I never used to wear it too often and well I tend to feel awkward and I felt it came through that way in my photos. 
But That is in the past thanks to Blacklace and Infiniti.
 I have never heard of Infiniti before but I wandered over to the thrift shop yesterday and found this pose chair there. It called to me so now it's mine!
I had a lot of fun with this photo, hope you like it Dolls.
 Much love and humps today 
Ember ♥



Credits.
Hair - MINA Hair - Nikky - Light blond 
Skin+Shape - .:Panda Punx:. BS Briella {Crush} JOJ Hunt Gift
Necklace - *P* MESH Angel Necklaces ~Silver~ {@Pure Sales Room}
Boobies - Lola Tango's 
Outfit - ~Blacklace~ Rousing Hearts & Pink Lace Holiday Set 4
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish (Slinks) 
Pose prop - . Infiniti . - Sittin' Pretty - Pose Chair {@ Thrift Shop}

Comments