Let it go.

This week has been a long one.
I am slowly learning to let things go... or at least trying to.
BUT, thank god its Friday and rl work released me for the weekend.
YAY
While digging in my inventory, I found a couple things I have bought and or collected, and wanted to show off.
Sometimes its good to step outside of your normal stuffs and put together something completely different.
Oh plus I have new SLink hands thankies to my bestie.



Hair: DECO - MESH Hiveish Hair (mana)
Eyes: L~C :: Taken Special Eyes - store doesn't exist anymore apparently :(
Cyber net on face: :*:CPD:*: Neural Net @ Future Wave
Wings: Gridwear - Loyalty Shard Wings (spine) MP Link - ONLY 1L!
Skin: *GFD~Skin* CyberDrone Ghostly
Top and Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] Cybtech @ Future Wave
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Feet: Slink Female Feet Mid
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish (Slinks)
Pose: Fly Lily! Poses- fantasy 10- MP Store

This look was a bit more typical of things I do.
But I still played with my new hands and showed them off.
Thank you ♥ You know who you are.


 Hair: Exile::Run To You Wildcards
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [Ice FairyTDR]
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Arabian Diva Outfit White @ The Fantasy Collective
1st Pose: Project Puppet Swag Pack 22 - 2
2nd Pose: -Pin me up-Poses ring pose
Hands: Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish (Slinks)
Tea set: ~*S.E.*~ Sakura Tea Service - Hunt prize for the Around the world Hunt
(I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS TEA SET! So adorabibble!  Its only 1L :D)

So go be free, let go of your troubles and be true to yourself :D

xoxox - Savvy




Comments