Perfectly Pink.


My look today began with my shoes. JUST LOOK AT THESE BABIES!!!
A new to me designer called [L.Warwick], She has all sorts of sexiness for your Slink feet.  I almost did this whole post with just a shot of my feet but later decided to share the rest of  the smexi look that I put together as well.


Credits.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Betty Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin/Shape-.:Panda Punx:.BS Keeley Avatar{MegaStuff Hunt Gift Starts March 1}
Boobies - Lola Tango's
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Just Soft Metals Pack Polish (Slinks) 
Top - 1 Hundred. Cupid Tee, Pink.{@Lubbly Jubblies}
Pants - ~Sassy!~ Leather leggings - ivory
SHOES! - [L.Warwick] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- Pink 
Pose Prop Location - Photo Square - free photo studio /photography - Free to use! 

Comments