Step Up!

So this look all started with these AWESOMELY SEXY shoes and someone I met while at the Slink store.
I won't go into to many details but another lesson learned for Ember.
The conversation started off where I felt this person was angry with me.
(Perhaps they were)
Normally I react and fast and this tends to end poorly for me.
But this time I decided to wait and see. Yes the conversation DID change.
This person made me laugh out loud in real and turned out to be quite cool indeed.
So, I know you are reading this... Spank you very much!!
Happy shopping Dolls.
Love 'n' shady stuff.
Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - Magika [03] Never
Skin/shape - .::WoW Skins::. Kate Milk skin{@CSR}
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - {Gift}
Jewelry - [WERTINA Marvel Jewerly set]
Dress - [AMARELO MANGA] - Dress Ivone [Black]{@CSR}
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Fingernail Polish - -{ZOZ}- Elegant Curve Polish (Slinks) 
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Purse - .{tp}.Le spiked clutch 'Glam Gold GIFT.{1L}
Shoes - Slink Destiny Heels Addon Black(For slink mid AvEnhance feet)
Pose 1 - -Pin me up-Poses jewelry-Ring Bangle pose.
Pose 2 - Project Puppet Swag Pack 22
Location - -{ZOZ}-

Comments