What would you do if I sang out of tune?

I hope everyone had a great week and didn't eat too much chocolate yesterday....or maybe that you ate lots of chocolate but not enough to get sick!  
My random title as usual came from my music of the day.  Over the last couple of days I've been listening to a lot of Beatles' songs.  Just recently they had their 50th anniversary of being introduced to America.  My hubby is a huge fan (me not so much)  but I decided to give them a try.  I've actually been enjoying listening to something different than my usual tunage.  It's good piccy taking music!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the goodies!
As always keep shoppin', Dolls!
Kaileebaby


Hair:  Magika [03] Road

Skin:  Glam Affair - Valentine skin gift

Glasses:  [PL] Stupid Cupid

Necklace:  [SG] Heartstone Locket - (The Pier Market)

Dress:  {REVERIE} Mesh Zipped Dress - Blackheart  (The Pier Market)

Box: Tentacio - Valentine box gift

Pose:  *ED* (The Kollective)


Decor:  
Serenity Style - Stravaganza Love Piano (The Feeling)

Serenity Style - Blustery Chalkboards (The Kollective)

Serenity Style - 
Eat the fish-Canvas scene- RARE (PR Gatcha Garden)



Hair:  Magika [03] Never

Hat:  Brii Underground Wear - Part of Gwen Hipster Outfit

Glasses:  SIX BOIS : #02 GIFT TRIN GLASSES

Necklace:  O.M.E.N - SPRING BEE GEM - set - Silver Lily 


Bag:  NS::  Happy Bag (mesh)

Poses:  CAASH! Model Pose Pack 1

Location:  Location:  INSILICO - SOUTH / Corporate District



Comments